Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to The Honest Marketing Group via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|The Honest Marketing Group, or us||The Honest Marketing Group, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at The Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton University Science Park, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, WV10 9TG;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Honest Marketing Group and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Honest Marketing Group and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.thehonestmarketinggroup.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- The Honest Marketing Group and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- The Honest Marketing Group is the “data controller”. This means that The Honest Marketing Group determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
Data that is given to us by you
- will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
Our use of Data
Who we share Data with
Keeping Data secure
- – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- The Honest Marketing Group to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies User based cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. These are cookies that enable us to see which parts of our website you are engaging with so that we can offer more relevant services.|
You may contact The Honest Marketing Group by email at email@example.com.